- Total budget provision Rs.952.79 crore and Revised Budget Rs.902.45 crore and total grant received Rs.838.64 crore and Total expenditure of Rs 837.48 crore and 99.86% achievement against received grant.
- Approval of total Rs. 1040.36 crore Rs in budget provision year 2016-17.
Procurement of samples of food grain, Dal, oil and pepper spices used in midday meals:
Anna Triveni Yojna:
- Benefit of the scheme is given to the tribal girls whose attendance is more than 70% during the term. This benefit is extended to the two tribal girls in the family.
- 60kg food gains (wheat) is given per academic session year to the tribal girls.
- In the year 2015-16 total 5.06 lakh tribal girls were benefitted by this scheme.
- The budget provision for the year 2015-16 was Rs. 60. 00 crore and an expenditure of Rs. 60.00 crore has been incurred. 100% achievement is made.
Doodh Sanjivani Yojna:
Tithi bhojan (Example of Public Partnership)
Hot, nutritious snacks and meals to the students of Model School
To Repair MDM kitchen and Modernization of MDM kitchen:
Cooking Costs is revised for Primary per student from Rs.4.18 to Rs.4.28 per student and for Upper Primary per student from Rs.5.85 to Rs.5.99
Annual Work Plan and Budget 2015-16:
Steering Cum Monitoring Meeting:
State Level Steering cum Monitoring Committee meeting convened for the implementation of Mid Day Meal on 30/06/15 and 29/01/2015
Total 105 Steering Cum Monitoring Committee at Districts level is held during the year.