The General Resolution of Education department MDM/132003/1267/2 dated on 24/12/2003 Implemented Annatriveni yojana at tribal district to provide food grain to tribal district girl's parents of standard 1 to 7 at and later dated on 3/5/2013 has included standard 8 also as beneficiary.
- Benefit of the scheme is given to the tribal girls whose attendance is more than 70% during the term.
- This benefit extended for the two tribal girls in the family.
- 60kg (per term 30 kg) food gains (10 kg wheat, 10 kg Rice, 10 kg. Corn) is given to the tribal girls.
- Criteria: must have than 70 % annual attendance
- TASP programme has been implemented in the tribal areas of Bharuch, Valsad, Narmada, Vadodara, Dang, Dahod, Surat, Banaskantha, Sabarkantha, Navsari, Panchmahal and Tapi.
- Provision for additional food grain (wheat) to the tribal girl students to be implemented through Mid Day Meal Scheme financed under TASP.